Monday, August 13, 2012

God Blast the USA




When tomorrow all the things are gone I'd worked for all my life
And I have to find a way to feed my children and my wife
I'll thank my lucky stars to be in the USA
Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can't take that away

And I'm proud to be an American where we like to think we're free
And let's not speak of the men who died to defend debt slavery

And I'll gladly lay down, spread my legs and do everything they say
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land
God bless the USA!

From the banks of Minnesota to the vaults of Tennessee
And the oil fields of Texas financiers love to see
From Wall Street down to Palm Beach and Bel Air to DC
There's a sword o'er every American's head that we try hard not to see

And I'm proud to be an American where we tell ourselves we're free 
And lets not speak of the men who died to defend debt slavery

And I'll gladly lay down, spread my legs and do everything they say
'Cause there ain't no doubt I love this land

God bless the USA!


Citizenfitz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home